Now I know that some are going to jump in and shout that if I hate the country so much and am so terribly ashamed of it I should leave. This is not possible, for I do not hate the country, nor all the people that live in it, I love my African bush, and will NOT leave. What I hate is the collective consciousness or collective conscience, that the former terrorist, yes terrorist, government has installed in the people. Viva ANC! With the best democratic constitution in the world, you managed to ruin it.
To list all the corruption, murder, genocide and other crimes; direct and by negligence would take all day as it covers the whole fabric of this societies make up.
But this is not a recent thing, here are some statistics that are two years old already.
Some national statistics that will shock you
1) Highest crime rate in the world
2) Highest electricity price in the world
3) 3rd highest food prices in the world
4) Highest unemployment in Africa.
5) Most expensive cellular rates in the world
6) Highest number of rapes in the world
7) 4th highest murder rate in the world
8) Country with the most public protests in the world (2013)
9) Highest number of AIDS in the world
10) President (leader) with the lowest education (grade5)
11) 5th lowest GPD in the world out of 176 countries
12) Highest GINI in the world (inequality)
13) Highest depreciating currency in the world 2013
14) Largest infrastructure project in the world. (Medupi)
15) Highest number of Hijackings in the world
16) Highest number of infant murders in the world
17) Highest elderly (over 65) rapes in the world
18) Voted worst education system in the world 2013
19) Most expensive presidential home in the world
20) Highest teenage pregnancies in the world
(Stats Provided by 3rd Degree)
I for one am not proud to be part of this not so “New South Africa”, there is no honour here.
An example of how the ANC protects its little citizens, the future of this land.
SA is failing its Children.
A compilation of my Strange Classrooms is soon to be released, please “Like” and keep an eye on this page.
THE MEXICAN HORSE THIEF
Here is a story of developing and breaking an addiction, while dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome at the same time.
THE CHRONICLES OF THE MEXICAN HORSE THIEF II