Tuesday 11 October 2016

One, just one ... Aspect.... of RAPE

scorp-section-eight-logoEvery four, yes, 4 minutes a person is raped in this Rainbow nation of mine, the ages of the victims range from a few months old babies to old grannies in their 90’s. Like the poaching of rhino, the amount of cases of rape just climb higher and higher. The longer the ruling party is in power and does NOTHING of real worth to end this it can only get worse. (A few ministers have had various chargers, sex related against them and the President, Zuma, got off on his rape charge.)
Let me categorically state; I am against ALL forms of rape and violence toward innocent people. The criminals I try not think about what my violent thoughts are, lest my thoughts, which have now become my words, become my actions.
But for the purpose of this article I would like to stick with ONE aspect of the high rape incidents in this country.
“In the resolution, passed 19 June, the Security Council noted that “women and girls are particularly targeted by the use of sexual violence, including as a tactic of war to humiliate, dominate, instil fear in, disperse and/or forcibly relocate civilian members of a community or ethnic group.”
To combat this particular abomination, that is happening as you read this, the people, of this country, and abroad HAVE to be aware that this is happening. Most do not believe it and a good many DON’T want to believe it. I did not want to believe it! After watching for a couple of years, about a month ago I decided it would be criminal of me NOT to use my meager talent of being able to string a few words together, to try make the world and thereby people that can help, aware of this shit.
#WhiteGenocide

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUSH MECHANICS - The Original film

Travel & Information Directory |  4u2stay  |  Cars4Sale  |  Property 4 Sale  |  Fishing Report  | Die Manne Kan Nee kyk ...

Best Stories