Wednesday 16 November 2016

1. Rhino Wars - A 6 year Review Series.

With, what some people,  regard as the shocking news that the ANC is involved at very high levels, in the Rhino poaching business I decided to post a review of my articles written on the subject over the past 6 years.

Date of original article 2011/07/29


Rhino Wars — Private Military Company vs Anti-Poaching


Took some time to think about which direction I should take in my life. I hate the business world , cities and suburbia; working in the bush, where I belong, was my final decision. But what to do? I am willing to do any job on a game farm, toilet janitor even! I sent out CV’s to over 600 places, received less than 15 replies, all negative, two maybe. Mmmm. All the known anti-poaching units, I know how to do this job. I offered my services for just board and lodging. All negative, indeed it would seem that they do not want men that can do the job?
Next I contacted the private military companies. Now here the response is better. Due to the fact that I worked for the first modern PMC ever, Executive Outcomes, not my winning personality. The pay is astronomical. Afghanistan work is the highest paying at $650.00 a day!!!
Then a a lady that runs a recruitment agency in the UK told me I should look into the poaching in my own country. She said she could send me to Mogadishu or send me a small allowance to find or start an APU here.

My head tells me to go for the money, I am tired of been broke. Modern society has tried to condition me to think it all about the money. To no avail, I might add. More important my heart tells me that the anti-poaching is what I must do. So despite obstacles this is what I SHALL do.

What also surprises me is all these units do not seem to communicate with each other. They are fighting the same war but separately. ?? Ego and money. Meanwhile the animals die.  This mission to get into the anti-poaching is going to be harder than I thought……….. a mine field of problems.



As the story of my Rhino Wars evolves you will see why I had to walk away after nearly 7 years of fighting.

This is what  I do now to try make ends meet.

Photography 101 is an educational club where amateurs and professionals can join and share Techniques and Photo’s join our competitions and market your product to Magazines and Websites Developers, Locally and International. It is an educational based club hosted run and managed by:
The Mexican and Bierpens.

Of Interest

Get quality back links. The Gravy Train 


You can read about some of my previous adventures in a series of short stories on my Facebook Page, and find out why I have my nickname too.

Please “like” the page.
THE MEXICAN HORSE THIEF


Let The Mexican Find
Your Next Rhino Holida
y

Booking.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUSH MECHANICS - The Original film

Travel & Information Directory |  4u2stay  |  Cars4Sale  |  Property 4 Sale  |  Fishing Report  | Die Manne Kan Nee kyk ...

Best Stories