Tuesday 10 January 2017

From a Different Angle #

I have often heard a photographer say of a great photograph, “Oh if I had that guys equipment I could also take great photos.”
I do not believe this is true. I hit the streets for a few hours with a small camera, and while I cannot claim any of these photographs are great, I will concede that they are not too shabby. A lot to do of why they are not bad is; look at things......

From a Different Angle










Of Interest
Please do check out my page and if you decide to “like” it, I shall be well pleased.


Niume seems to be the best microblogging platform available at present, why not give them a try?

Short Story


Collectors Items

Military Books Available



No comments:

Post a Comment

BUSH MECHANICS - The Original film

Travel & Information Directory |  4u2stay  |  Cars4Sale  |  Property 4 Sale  |  Fishing Report  | Die Manne Kan Nee kyk ...

Best Stories