Tuesday 17 January 2017

Sea Views - From a Different Angle

Did the "normal" panoramic shots of the coast, then reverted to my usual style, and looked at things, From a Different Angle. Here is what I saw.














Of Interest

 

 

Please do check out my page and if you decide to “like” it, I shall be well pleased.

The Mexican Horse Thief

Get quality backlinks. The Gravy Train  

Niume seems to be the best microblogging platform available at present, why not give them a try?

Short Story.

The Chronicles of the Mexican Horse Thief I – Angola

On line Photographic Club with a difference.

Photography 101

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUSH MECHANICS - The Original film

Travel & Information Directory |  4u2stay  |  Cars4Sale  |  Property 4 Sale  |  Fishing Report  | Die Manne Kan Nee kyk ...

Best Stories