Monday 2 July 2018

Me and my Chickens

This is the story about my emergance into the world of Chicken Husbandry. It is the beginning of a new life after iSimangaliso Wetlands Park Authority destroyed a functional Estuarine system in a post World Heritage Status.
After much soul searching I decided that is not worth educating to idiots about bio diversity and habitat destruction. It was time I apply my knowledge to better my quality of life and those I love and hold dear.
I pledged myself not to exceed my neutral foot print on earth. Every resource we burn will be replaced somehow and somewhere. Whether it's by planting 4.5 trees per year or by feeding people with a zero or negative footprint food source.
This will be achieved by growing food organically and increasing the bio diversity if the land entrusted to me for this purpose.
Please follow my blog, share it with friends and subscribe to email updates. Facebook and other social media has became to annoying and expensive to maintain on a daily basis.
Join me on my journey to financial freedom and saving the planet on a scale I can achieve.
Thanks for subscribing
By Petrus Viviers
0713643104
petrusviv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUSH MECHANICS - The Original film

Travel & Information Directory |  4u2stay  |  Cars4Sale  |  Property 4 Sale  |  Fishing Report  | Die Manne Kan Nee kyk ...

Best Stories