Ripple - Stocks, Shares or Crypto
- The first bank to use Ripple was Fidor Bank in Munic.
- September 2014 the New Jersey-based Cross River Bank and Kansas-based CBW Bank announced they would be using the Ripple protocol.
- December 2014 Ripple Labs began working with global payments service Earthport, combining Ripple's software with Earthport's payment services system. Earthport's clients include banks such as Bank of America and HSBC, and it operates in 65 countries.
- April 2015, it was announced that Western Union was planning to "experiment" with Ripple
- In late May 2015, Commonwealth Bank of Australiaannounced it would be experimenting with Ripple